Aunir is looking for a new Customer Support Coordinator to join the team.
Are you interested in joining the Aunir team in Towcester, UK? Do you have experience in Customer Support? Read on...
An exciting opportunity to support the commercial and technical teams in the development and delivery of outstanding business systems, customer and account support and data analysis, across an exciting, innovative product range within Aunir and spanning several AB Agri businesses.
This role will involve a high level of interaction with end-user customers and provide a significant, impactful opportunity to help drive the day-to-day activities of this innovative business.
- Responsibility for delivering an efficient, personable customer support function via telephone and email, including distributor support, end-user support, order processing and invoicing, helpdesk-manning, interaction with suppliers, stock-out / despatch. Act as the first point of contact for all end-user and distributor support queries.
- Development of our existing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Provision of routine reporting and business performance data and analysis.
- Responsibility for ensuring that customer support cases are effectively managed from logging of an initial call to case closure, working with the commercial and technical teams.
- Working closely with customers to ensure that ongoing distributor training needs are met.
- Control of outgoing stock, working with our suppliers and internal teams.
- Analysis and delivery of insight from customer data, providing the business with insight into customer activity and trends.
- Initiate the renewal of annual support contracts by proactively making contact with our global customers.
- Assist the Aunir technical team with product development, facilitating collection of samples, assisting with allocation of lab resources and collating data returned from third parties.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer-facing experience
- Excellent CRM knowledge including experience of working with a CRM system, ideally Salesforce
- An ability to quickly absorb and understand new information
- Comfortable with analysing and reporting data
- Understanding of the agricultural industry and market in order to be able to talk knowledgeably about the products
For further details, contact Richard Wynn, Commercial Manager, +44 7802 597297
Request a full job description by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: ABG/041/16
If you believe you have the appropriate attributes please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting ref: ABG/041/16
Closing date: 31st March 2016