AusScan Online is the internet portal for you to directly access the AusScan calibrations.
The calibrations included are in vivo energy for poultry, swine and ruminants, reactive lysine, and many more.
To access these calibrations on a pay-as-you-go basis, here is what you do:
- Visit http://www.aunir.com/products/ausscan-online/
- Click on the yellow box that says 'Click here to log on to AusScan Online' (this will take you to the login page)
- Click on the 'Create new account' tab at the top of the page
- Fill in the form on that page and press sign up.
- While your account request is being processed by the team, please complete and return this Credit Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once all the paperwork is complete, you can use your AusScan Online account to access the latest AusScan calibrations to better inform your business decisions.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.